Monday, November 7, 2016

Northwoods Fat Free Cheese

Just as I was beginning to despair that I would never find a good source of fat free cheese in Europe, I finally found the web site for our favorite brand of it:



Northwoods Cheese Company



I don't know why it took me to long to find it.  Many Amazon searches and combing through German grocery store dairy aisles later, I have now ordered two 5 lb blocks of fat free cheese that we have cut into smaller servings and frozen, AS WELL AS two new flavors of cheese to try (swiss and garden vegetable), AS WELL AS fat free string cheese.



Cheddar!  String cheese!  SO GREAT!

As a child, I was a big string cheese eater.  It warms my heart to have another easy and healthy snack to give my LPLD girls.



Customer service has been second to none with figuring out how to get this perishable foodstuff over to our far away location.  Admittedly, the cheese and ice packs are no longer cold by the time the package reaches us, but it looks and tastes perfect!



I may continue ordering from them even when we move back to the states, just because we go through SO MUCH of this cheese and it's cheaper in bulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment