Friday, October 11, 2019

We've moved!

Well, our time in Germany has ended.  It was so lovely living in Europe!  But it's also good to be back around the grocery stores with more fat free cheese, fat free cream cheese, and fat free vanilla ice cream - I was never able to find those in our little German town.

But have you bought a package of Snackwells lately??

What used to be our mainstay supply of nonfat chocolate goodness, the closest we could let our LPLD girls overindulge in chocolate... now has fat???  SIGH.  We are a little heart broken.  Definitely not the greeting I was expecting upon our return to the states!


If you happen to find a source for the fat free cookies of yore, please let me know.  And mail us some.  Lots!  We've checked Amazon pretty thoroughly.  Monica is planning to write a letter to the company, which is adorable and I'm pretty excited about.  SIGH some more.  If you feel the way I do, you should look at the Snackwell's facebook page - the comments are tearing the company apart for changing their cookie.  At least we're not the only ones sad about the change!

2 comments:

  1. I loved these for my daughter, I used to cut them and make ice cream sandwiches! I noticed they were gone but thought maybe it was just the grocery store that stopped carrying them, since that happens to us a lot:( I will definitely complain to the company!!

    ReplyDelete